marro melodies (ASCAP)
marro songs (BMI)
MARRO MUSIC SERVICES provides administration, licensing, and royalty collection services to independent music publishers, songwriters, record companies, and other users and creators of music. Some services include:
• Establish music publishing companies affiliated with the performing rights organizations.
• Structure and review all music contracts to protect your interests.
• Gather split information from all writers involved in new copyright
• Submit song information to Publisher, labels and interested parties
• Register all music with the performing right societies and the Copyright Office.
• Work in Liaison with attorney’s and Publishing Company representatives to ensure the execution of publishing agreement
with regard to Minimum Commitment and Delivery Releases, and advances
• Monitor the licensing progression of compositions, this includes help in resolving split disputes, sampling issues, acquiring producer agreements in order to facilitate a speedy licensing and delivery process so advances and royalties are paid in a timely manner by the
• If necessary, Review Past Catalog and Delivery Release Requirements with respect to Publishing deals.
• Monitor current Delivery Release Requirements to ensure advance payments and release commitments on a timely manner.
• Point Person for labels and/or other interested parties with regard to writer publishing inquiries
• Document and track music used on TV programs and commercials to implement the collection of royalties.
• Project and forecast potential music royalty income from your music activity.
• Issue quarterly accountings relative to all income earned through music publishing activities.
• Collect foreign royalties for the performance of music outside of the United States.
• Serve in an advisory capacity in all matters concerning music business affairs and make recommendations to protect and increase music publishing income.
Rate calculations, music research, license and contract review
99 Hudson St. 2nd Fl, New York, NY 10013
t: 212-845-8665 f: 917-368-7013